Building Your Own Brand
About this Workshop (1/2 day)
Our brand is shaped by how others perceive us: what we do (behavior); what we say (communication); and how we look (personal presentation). Successful business professionals consistently take a serious look at these areas to check that all three are supporting their desired brand image.
IWCC’s Building Your Own Brand workshop will give your employees a better perspective on how they are perceived by others and what they need to do to build a positive personal brand. Your employees will learn to align their communications to support the brand called “You.”
Who Should Attend
Building Your Own Brand is designed for people who want to excel in their jobs and build successful careers. It is particularly appropriate for people who are in – or who aspire to – leadership positions.
We suggest a maximum of 16 participants for this workshop.
What Participants Will Learn
By attending IWCC’s Building Your Own Brand ½ day workshop, your employees will learn to:
• See each communication (verbal or written) as an opportunity to build their brand
• Recognize what good branding looks like
• Assess the strengths of their personal brand
• Align what they say, how they say it and how they look
• Communicate in a way that builds relationships and conveys values and beliefs.
Participants will leave this workshop with a 30-Day Development Plan for developing a positive personal brand.
To download a PDF version, click here.