Communicate with Impact
About this Workshop (1 day)
95% of the average work week is spent communicating with others. Therefore, effective listening and speaking are “must have” skills for any employee. IWCC’s Communicate with Impact workshop will help your employees be more productive. They will spend less time clarifying messages and more time getting work done. They will learn the listening and speaking skills they need to communicate clearly, concisely and professionally in their day-to-day business interactions.
Who Should Attend
Communicate with Impact is designed for individuals or teams who need to be purposeful, focused and succinct when they communicate with others.
We recommend a maximum of 15 participants for this workshop.
What Participants Will Learn
By attending IWCC’s Communicate with Impact one-day workshop, your employees will learn to:
• Assess their listening and speaking skills
• Apply IWCC’s 5Cs framework for effective conversations
• Overcome barriers that cause interference between speakers and listeners
• Send messages that build relationships and convey corporate values and beliefs
• Use a High Impact style to express ideas clearly and succinctly
• Package information to help listeners follow the logic of their message
• Determine the appropriate content and level of detail for every situation
• Communicate effectively with people from the four principal behavioural styles
• Use verbal and non-verbal techniques to enhance their message
• Ask questions to probe for information
• Listen actively to gather the right information.
To download a PDF version, click here.