Crafting & Writing Winning Proposals
About this Writing Skills Workshop (2 days)
Writing customer-focused proposals that win business is a critically important skill for many business professionals. In IWCC’s Crafting & Writing Winning Proposals workshop, your employees will learn to write proposals that provide a clear picture of your proposed solution and demonstrate why your organization is the best choice.
Who Should Attend this Writing Skills Workshop
Crafting & Writing Winning Proposals is designed for proposal teams, sales people or other support staff who are required to write both unsolicited proposals as well as responses to RFPs.
We suggest a maximum of 15 participants for this workshop.
What Participants Will Learn
By attending IWCC’s Crafting & Writing Winning Proposals two-day workshop, your employees will learn to:
• Assess their existing proposals against five proven success factors for winning proposals
• Address their customers’ key buying triggers
• Tie the benefits of your organization’s solutions to your customers’ objectives
• Use a proposal development system that includes a competitor analysis and strength/weakness analysis
• Write powerful, concise executive summaries
• Use a High Impact writing style to give the customer a clear picture of what they are buying
• Write in a customer-focused, not seller-focused, way
• Measure the clarity and effectiveness of their writing style
• Use boilerplate seamlessly and effectively
• Use modern document design techniques to make their proposals more readable.
To download a PDF version, click here.