Delivering Compelling Presentations
About this Presentation Skills Workshop (1 day)
Creating and delivering compelling presentations that get the message across can be a challenge for any presenter. IWCC’s Delivering Compelling Presentations workshop will give your employees significantly higher levels of confidence when speaking to audiences of any size and at any level. They will gain a framework for designing and delivering compelling presentations that get their message across and motivate audiences to take action.
Who Should Attend this Presentation Skills Workshop
Delivering Compelling Presentations is designed for people who give informal presentations to small groups as well as for those who address larger audiences. While it is suitable for novice presenters, it is also an excellent opportunity for more seasoned presenters who wish to “tune up” their speaking skills.
We suggest a maximum of 6 participants with one IWCC facilitator – or 12 participants with two facilitators for this workshop.
What Participants Will Learn
By attending IWCC’s Delivering Compelling Presentations one-day workshop, your employees will learn to:
• Analyze their audiences and clarify the objective of their presentations
• Apply IWCC’s 5Cs framework to consistently shape audience-focused presentations
• Open and close their presentations effectively
• Use verbal and non-verbal techniques to deliver their message in a credible and professional style
• Use visuals appropriately to support their message.
We use video feedback to reinforce participant learning.
To download a PDF version, click here.