IWCC's Post-Workshop Services
Now that your employees have completed their training, here is a list of IWCC’s Post-Workshop services that will augment their learning:
One-to-one or Group Coaching
Follow-up coaching is available for workshop participants who need or want more than a question or two answered following a workshop. Participants have the opportunity to receive constructive one-to-one feedback on a full post-course document, meeting or presentation.
No matter how successful a training session is, when employees are back on the job, they may fall back into some old traps or poor habits. These half-day follow-up workshops have three objectives:
- to assess whether participants are successfully applying the skills gained in the workshop;
- to provide additional opportunities for participants to practice their skills; and
- to review and reinforce the participants’ writing, meeting or presenting skills.
Management Orientation Sessions
Management Orientation Sessions are designed to give management a high-level overview of the workshop that their employees have attended or will be attending. At the end of this one to three hour session, participants will take away suggestions on how to best support their employees’ ongoing learning.
When time is short, our interactive, hands-on speaker sessions are a great alternative to full or multi-day workshops. The following 60-90 minute fast-paced sessions provide participants with tips, techniques and strategies for improving business communications:
- Writing the Perfect E-mail: Learn how to avoid the most common pitfalls in e-mail and make writing a strategic tool rather than an arduous task.
- Getting Ready to Present: Explore tips and techniques for crafting effective presentations that meet the audience’s needs and the presenter’s objectives.
- The Four Paths of Communications: Gain valuable insights into ways to enhance interpersonal communications.
- The Art of Listening: Participants explore 16 well known pieces of art and discover the “do’s” and “don’ts” of effective listening.
- The Art of Speaking: Participants explore the works of well known artists and discover the “do’s” and “don’ts” of giving successful presentations.
- Meeting Madness…Designing the Perfect Meeting: Explore how effective facilitators use their time and energy before a meeting to ensure that the conditions for success are in place.
- More Meeting Madness…Tools for Generating & Organizing Information: Take an in-depth look at some of the facilitation tools available for generating and organizing information and helping groups reach meeting objectives.
IWCC will also be pleased to customize a speaker session that will meet the specific needs of your target audience.
To download a PDF version, click here.