Leading & Facilitating High Performance Meetings
About this Meeting Skills Workshop (2 days)
People are spending more and more time in meetings than ever before. If not led and facilitated effectively, meetings can be unproductive time wasters. IWCC’s Leading & Facilitating High Performance Meetings workshop will help your employees lead and facilitate productive meetings that achieve results. They will learn how to help teams solve problems, create new ideas and take action.
Who Should Attend this Meeting Skills Workshop
Leading & Facilitating High Performance Meetings is designed for people who are either new to the role of meeting leader or for those who would like to improve their facilitation skills. It is designed for people who lead or facilitate intact work groups or ad-hoc teams.
We suggest a maximum of 6 participants with one IWCC facilitator – or 12 participants with two facilitators for this workshop.
What Participants Will Learn
By attending this workshop, your employees will learn to:
• Assess their own skills as a facilitator and set goals for improvement
• Listen actively, stimulate discussion and encourage participation
• Record information for the group
• Manage group dynamics and unblock a group when it becomes bogged down
• Manage conflict constructively to help groups function effectively
• Apply a five-step process to consistently design and lead successful meetings
• Use nine different facilitations tools to help a group achieve its goals
• Demonstrate personal leadership skills when leading a group meeting.
We use video feedback extensively to reinforce participant learning.
To download a PDF version, click here.