Post-Workshop Reinforcement Tools
Follow IWCC on Twitter and take 10 seconds to read our daily tweets…
- Once a day, IWCC tweets a communication skill “tip” and/or newsworthy link in order to help our followers continually improve their communication skills.
- Signing up for the Tweets is easy … you will first need to create a twitter account at www.twitter.com. Once you have created an account, you can start “following” us by going to IWCC Training’s twitter page and clicking “follow”.
Take 60 seconds, twice a month, to read our BLOG…
- Twice a month, we post a new BLOG. We also send our subscribers an e-mail introducing each topic with a link to the BLOG.
- Each BLOG covers a different communication skills topic in depth.
- Take a look at our past BLOGs here and sign-up on the same page.
Visit the resources section of our website to access our 10+1 Tips…
Each of these 10+1 Tips is a quick and easy read. You can forward to colleagues or print for easy reference:
Visit the resources section of our website to read interesting articles about communication skills…
Each article is a quick read with great advice on a variety of communication topics.
To download a PDF version, click here.