Presenting to Groups
About this Presentation Skills Workshop (2 days)
Presenters must speak with impact and confidence in order to sound credible and get their message across to their audience. IWCC’s Presenting to Groups workshop will help your employees plan, develop and deliver professional presentations. Your employees will take away a framework for planning their presentations and gain more confidence in their delivery.
Who Should Attend this Presentation Skills Workshop
Presenting to Groups is designed for people who have some experience in presenting, but want to increase their confidence in developing and delivering effective presentations. It is suitable for people who give informal presentations to small groups as well as those who address larger audiences.
We suggest a maximum of 6 participants with one IWCC facilitator – or 12 participants with two facilitators for this workshop.
What Participants Will Learn
By attending IWCC’s Presenting to Groups two-day workshop, your employees will learn to:
• Assess their existing skill level and set goals for improvement
• Apply IWCC’s 5Cs framework to consistently shape audience-focused presentations
• Use a fool-proof technique to develop audience-focused content for their presentations
• Design powerful, attention-getting openings and closings
• Use verbal and non-verbal techniques to deliver messages in a credible and professional style
• Design and use visuals to support key messages
• Manage audience interaction and respond to questions.
We use video feedback extensively to reinforce participant learning.
To download a PDF version, click here.