Selling on Your Feet
About this Presentation Skills Workshop (2 day)
Creating and delivering customer-focused sales presentations that close sales can be a challenge for any sale professional. This workshop will help your sales people deliver credible presentations that give your customers confidence in your organization’s products and services. Your sales people will spend less time planning and writing their presentations enabling them to spend more time with customers or clients.
Who Should Attend this Presentation Skills Workshop
This workshop is designed for sales professionals who regularly deliver client focused presentations. The workshop is ideal for sales professionals who sell in very competitive arenas, and who must differentiate their solutions from those of their competitors in order to secure the business.
We suggest a maximum of 6 participants with one IWCC facilitator – or 12 participants with two facilitators for this workshop.
What Participants Will Learn
By attending IWCC’s Selling on Your Feet workshop, your employees will learn to:
- Assess their existing skill level and set personal goals for improvement
- Use IWCC’s Sale Strategy Planner to craft a winning presentation strategy
- Apply IWCC’s 5Cs framework to consistently shape audience-focused content for their presentations
- Plan their sales or business development presentations by analyzing their customers’ buying objectives and tying benefits to customer needs
- Use a proven technique to develop customer-focused content for their presentations
- Design powerful, attention-getting openings and closings
- Deliver their presentations using effective verbal and non-verbal techniques
- Design and use visuals to support their sales messages
- Manage audience interaction and sales objections effectively.
We use video feedback to reinforce participant learning.