Team Presentations for Business Development
About this Workshop (2 days)
Creating and delivering team presentations that win contracts for a professional firm can be challenging for any team of consultants. IWCC’s Team Presentations for Business Development workshop will help your consultants be more efficient when planning and writing presentations thus minimizing their billable time. They will also learn to deliver credible, seamless presentations that give prospective clients assurance of your firm’s capabilities.
Enrolment: We suggest a maximum enrolment of 6 participants with one IWCC facilitator – or 12 participants with two facilitators.
Who Should Attend
Team Presentations for Business Development is designed for consultants or other sales people who have responsibility for business development and deliver presentations as part of a team.
What Participants Will Learn
By attending IWCC’s Team Presentations for Business Development two-day workshop, your consultants will learn to:
• Develop an effective team presentation strategy
• Plan their presentations by analyzing their clients’ buying objectives and tying benefits to clients’ needs
• Develop their presentation content by focusing on the information that clients need in order to buy from your organization
• Design powerful openings that enhance credibility
• Apply IWCC’s 5Cs framework to consistently shape audience-focused presentations
• Design and use visuals to support their sales messages
• Deliver their presentations using effective verbal and non-verbal techniques
• Manage audience interaction and client objections
• Look and act like a credible, cohesive team
• Present seamless team presentations.
We use video feedback extensively to reinforce participant learning.