About this Presentation Skills Workshop (2 days)
Presenting technical information so that both technical and non-technical audiences grasp the significance of the message can be a challenge for any technical professional. IWCC’s Technical Presentations workshop will help your employees plan, develop and deliver technical presentations that every audience can understand. Your employees will spend less time planning and writing their presentations thus improving their overall productivity. They will learn to enhance their image as effective technical speakers.
Who Should Attend this Presentation Skills Workshop
Technical Presentations is designed for people who are required to present technical information. It is suitable for those who give informal presentations to small groups and for those who address larger audiences.
We suggest a maximum of 6 participants with one IWCC facilitator – or 12 participants with two facilitators for this workshop.
What Participants Will Learn
By attending IWCC’s Technical Presentations two-day workshop, your presenters will learn to:
• Assess their existing skill level and set goals for improvement
• Apply IWCC’s 5Cs framework to consistently shape audience-focused presentations
• Analyze their audiences and clarify the objective of their presentations
• Use a fool-proof technique to develop audience-focused content for their presentations
• Design and deliver distinctive openings and closings that capture audience attention
• Present technical data in an easy-to-understand way
• Use effective verbal and non-verbal techniques to deliver messages in a credible and professional style
• Design and use visuals to support key messages
• Manage audience interaction and respond to questions.
We use video feedback extensively to reinforce participant learning.
To download a PDF version, click here.