Writing Business Reports
About this Writing Skills Workshop (2 days)
Report writers need to know how to provide their readers with concise, well-explained information. IWCC’s Writing Business Reports workshop will help your employees take control of their writing habits so that they will spend less time writing and editing their reports. They will use a proven framework for writing professional reports that consistently give readers the interpreted information they need to make informed business decisions.
Who Should Attend this Writing Skills Workshop
Writing Business Reports is designed for people who must report on the results of studies or projects, make recommendations, write internal proposals or communicate information about any other business activity.
We suggest a maximum of 15 participants for this workshop.
What Participants Will Learn
By attending IWCC’s Writing Business Reports two-day workshop, your employees will learn to:
• Assess their current business report writing practices and set goals for improvement
• Write in a High Impact style that will result in clear, readable and professional business reports
• Write, edit and proofread reports quickly and effectively
• Package information in a way that helps their readers follow the logic of a report
• Plan content using IWCC's Business Report Planner
• Incorporate graphs, statistics and visuals into the text
• Write effective Executive Summaries.
To download a PDF version, click here.