Writing To Today’s Busy Reader
About this Writing Skills Workshop (1 day)
Today’s busy reader wants to be more informed with less information. IWCC’s Writing to Today’s Busy Reader workshop will give your employees practical skills for writing e-mail, letters and short reports that get to the point and help move projects forward. They will learn a framework that they can apply to all their writing to ensure they consistently achieve the results they want and foster productive relationships with colleagues, customers, clients or other business partners.
Who Should Attend this Writing Skills Workshop
Writing to Today’s Busy Reader is designed for people who rely on e-mail and other short business documents to communicate effectively with others. It is suitable for people who write to internal colleagues or to external business partners.
We suggest a maximum of 15 participants for this workshop.
What Participants Will Learn
By attending IWCC’s Writing to Today’s Busy Reader one-day workshop, your employees will learn to:
• Organize e-mail, letters and short reports (1-2 pages) into focused, efficient, useful messages
• Apply IWCC’s 5Cs framework to quickly plan and write effective business documents
• Determine the right content and level of detail to include
• Write in a High Impact style that is clear, succinct and easy to understand
• Use constructive tone to build and maintain good relationships
• Organize related information into coherent paragraphs
• Use e-mail as an effective means of communication to enhance personal and organizational productivity.
To download a PDF version, click here.